- Sleeps 4.
- 2 bedrooms: one double, and the other 2 single beds, and a travel cot.
- Good-sized bathroom with WC is upstairs, wash hand-basin, shower over the bath (wonderful views of Chesil Beach and the sea while you brush your teeth).
- The kitchen has plenty of cupboard space, a fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, electric cooker with gas hob, a microwave oven, toaster, kettle, an iron, ironing board and clothes horse, kitchen tea and hand towels and all the kitchen equipment you could need.
- Comfortably furnished sitting room, with coal-effect electric fire.
- Through an archway is the dining room, with seating for 6, if necessary.
- Oakwood flooring throughout ground floor.
- High chair and stair gate.
- Toys, books and games for the (hopefully not too many) rainy days.
- Wireless Internet connection.
- Smart television & DVD player.
- DAB Radio/Bluetooth Speaker.
- Through the back door is a paved courtyard with a patio table, chairs and clothes line. A gate leads to residents' parking places at the back.
- Bed linen and towels provided. Gas and electric all inclusive.
- Mariner's View is a no smoking property.
- Sorry, no pets.
Arrival time: any time from 4pm; Day of departure: by 10am
"First come, first served" parking area (ground unmade) at the back of the cottage, where most residents park, or park immediately in front of the cottage - there is enough space if near side wheels are on pavement. It is a grasscrete surface, no through traffic, and perfectly safe for children to play outside.
Just up the Portland Road there are shops, takeaways, bank, health centre, sailing and angling equipment stores, pubs and restaurants.