PDF Download Instructions
- To open a PDF file in a web browser, Acrobat Reader must be installed on your computer.
Go to http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
- Double click on link and PDF file should open automatically in web browser.
PDF file doesn't open in web browser. A blank screen appears and download window says Done.
Save the PDF file to your hard drive, and open it in Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat.
- Right-click the link to the PDF file on the web site and then choose Save Target As or Save Link As.
- In the Save As dialog box, select a location on the hard disk and then click Save.
- Double-click the PDF file (on hard drive) to open it in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat.